- 250g GF chocolate ripple biscuits
- 100g melted butter, cooled
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp Kahlua liqueur
- 750g chopped cream cheese
- 300g GF light sour cream
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- GF Dollop cream to serve
- Flake to serve
Kahlua & Coffee Syrup
- 1 tsp instant coffee
- 1 tbsp boiling water
- ¼ cup Kahlua liqueur
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan forced.
- Invert the base of a 22cm springform cake pan. Grease and line the base with baking paper and secure back in the pan.
- Place biscuits in a food processor and process until fine.
- Add butter and process again until combined.
- Transfer biscuit mixture to prepared pan and press evenly over base.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Combine coffee, 2 tsp hot water and Kahlúa in a small jug.
- Place the cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, sugar and coffee mixture in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Spoon mixture over base and smooth surface.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or until cheesecake is firm to touch but still wobbles slightly in the centre.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to set.
- Kahlúa and coffee syrup
- Stir coffee and boiling water in a small saucepan over low heat until dissolved.
- Add Kahlúa and sugar.
- Increase heat to medium high and bring to the boil for 1 minute or until syrupy.
- Pour into an airtight container and place in the fridge to cool completely.