- 1½ cups smooth peanut butter
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, chopped
- 1½ GF plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170°C
- Melt peanut butter and chopped butter
- In a large bowl place the flour, baking soda, salt & white sugar, and whisk to combine well. Add the light brown sugar & whisk again. Create a well in the centre and add the melted peanut butter & chopped butter. Mix & combine.
- Add the beaten eggs & vanilla. Mix again to combine well.
- Roll pieces of dough into balls. Press each ball to flatten, then mark by pressing a fork into top
- Place cookies on a tray lined with baking paper & place in preheated oven
- Bake for 15 to 18 mins (18 mins will be more crunchy)