This was a real hit at Christmas lunch this year!
- 1 kg cooked prawns, peeled (tails on) and de-veined (store in fridge)
- 1 pkt rocket lettuce leaves, washed & dried (store in fridge in plastic bag)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 medium sized ripe avocados, cut in eights length-wise and skin (store in fridge in a sealed container with the lemon juice sprinkled over)
- 2 limes, 1 juiced & 1 quartered
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed & finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 heaped tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 cup Praise, or other GF, mayonnaise
- In a small jug, mix together mayonnaise, tomato sauce, line juice, chilli and Tabasco sauce.
- Cover with cling-wrap & store in fridge
- Evenly spread rocket on a medium to large serving plate
- Arrange avocado & prawns evenly over the lettuce
- Serve on individual plates with a wedge of lime--allow people to add their own dressing to taste