Spicy Barbecued Barramundi
- One large fillet barramundi per person
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon sea salt to taste
- Garlic Butter
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat barbecue to high heat.
- Seasoning: In a small bowl stir together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, lemon pepper and sea salt & sprinkle the seasoning onto the barramundi fillets.
- Garlic Butter: In a small saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter with the chopped garlic and parsley. Remove from heat when the butter has melted and set aside.
- Lightly oil barbecue plate & barbecue fish for 7 minutes then turn.
- Drizzle with garlic butter & cook for a further 7 minutes or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Drizzle with olive oil before serving.
Post a Comment