One-Pot Chicken Dinner
- 1 chicken breast fillet per person (minimum 3; maximum depending on the size of your slow cooker)
- 2 small red potatoes per person (quartered)
- 2 dutch/baby carrots per person (trimmed and peeled)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/3 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Combine olive oil and lemon juice in a jug/
- Add all herbs and spices and stir to make a marinade.
- Place the chicken breasts into the slow cooker..
- Add potatoes and carrots next keeping them on separate sides of the cooker.
- Pour marinade over the entire dish, taking care to spread evenly..
- Cook for 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- Serve with greens of your choice such a steamed broccoli.
Post a Comment