- 3 cups GF self-raising flour
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 cup thickened cream
- Preheat oven to 230°C (210°C fan-forced)—a hot oven is essential.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until just combines.
- place on a lightly floured surface and lightly roll or press until the dough is about 2.5cm thick.
- Cut out each scone with a scone cutter or small parallel side class and place close together on a lightly greased baking tray or on baking paper.
- Lightly brush the top of scones with a little milk.
- Bake 10-15 minutes on the top shelf (middle shelf if fan forced) of the oven.
- Serve warm with jam and cream or butter and honey.