Baked Lobster Tails - Dinner for Two
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 2 x 200 lobster tails
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Juice ½ lemon
- 2 wedges lemon, to serve
- broccoli, cooked, to serve
- Using a clean pair of scissors cut along the middle of the top of the shell towards the fins of the tail, making sure to cut in a straight line. Do not cut through the end of the tail.
- Separate the meat from the two sides of the shell.
- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, lemon juice, and parsley, then brush the mixture evenly over the lobster meat.
- Place the tails onto a baking sheet, then bake for approximately 12-15 minutes, until the lobster is fully cooked but not rubbery.
- Serve with a side of broccoli and a lemon wedge.
Post a Comment