Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli
- 1 kg boneless beef chuck roast, thinly sliced into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup GF soy sauce
- 1 cup GF beef stock
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced or grated fresh ginger
- 4 tablespoons GF cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons water
- 4 cups medium-sized broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced shallots
- Arrange beef slow cooker.
- Add everything from soy sauce to ginger. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and water until smooth. Add into slow cooker and mix well into the soy sauce marinade.
- Cover and cook on high for 3½ hours
- Add broccoli to the slow cooker and mix into beef and sauce. Continue cooking on high for 30 minutes, or on low for 1 hour.
- Serve over rice.
Post a Comment