- 1 Aeroplane jelly lime flavour
- ¾ cup boiling water
- ½ cup lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 250gm packet Philadelphia cream cheese - room temperature, broken up & beaten
- 1 tin evaporated milk
- Dissolve lime jelly in boiling water, add lime juice. Set aside until cool then partially set (or set) in fridge.
- Pour evaporated milk into a dish. Cover with cling-wrap and put in freezer until it ices around the edges and is really cold. If it sets it will soon thaw when scraped into a large mixmaster bowl.
- Beat the milk until it fluffs up, then gradually add the sugar.
- Add the jelly.
- Add the beaten Philadelphia cheese
- Turn into serving dish and refrigerate until serving
Serving suggestion: Serve with custard