- 410 gm can of salmon
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (the ones from a jar, preserved in olive oil, work well)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of brown rice flakes
- 2 tbs GF mayo (I made my own, click here for details)
- 1 tsp GF Worcestershire sauce
- salt, pepper
- 1/2 cup of rice crumbs for coating
- 2 tbs oil
- Add salmon to mixing bowl and break up with a potato masher
- Combine salmon with cooked rice and mix well.
- In a small pan, saute chopped onion and chopped sun-dried tomatoes for a few minutes. After it’s cooled a little, add the onion/tomato mixture to the mixing bowl.
- Add the mayo, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, egg and 1/4 cup of rice flakes to the mixing bowl too. Mix well until all ingredients are well combined.
- Heat up some oil in the pan on medium heat.
- Form patties and lightly coat them in the rice crumbs.
- Cook the patties, on medium heat, until golden brown. About 5-7 minutes on each side.
Serve with Vietnamese Dipping Sauce.